sustainable solutions to women’s social imbalance
Established in 2014 as a community catalyst bringing sustainable solutions to women’s social imbalances, through ongoing mapped dialogues and community life changing projects. We work closely with our local Government and local Businesses, to empower young girls and women, while we partner with boys and men as Champions for change. We believe empowered women are the tread that hold the different fabrics of our societies, to build a peaceful society that respects humanity.
- The Invitation : Community engagements and invitation of young African women from diverse cultural and interdisciplinary backgrounds.
- Self : Self-leadership principle; Identity and self esteem
- Community : Understanding your community needs and willingness to bring them the change you have received.
- Networks : Encourage networking for future business collaborations and cross-border partnerships.
- Leadership Engagement : Providing the opportunity to engage on various issues with prominent leaders, activists and academics and politicians from around the globe.
- Support : Providing the necessary mentorship and coaching during enrolment and progress of our community development programmes.
- Monitoring and Evaluation : Assess and moderate all skills programmes, issue certification and graduation.
Our Board and Leadership includes individuals with an extensive experience in human rights advocacy, child development & care, community development, policy, politics and entrepreneurship. The board and leadership, informs the vision of the Foundation and helps to ensure we progress towards our mission and achieve our set goals.
Mrs. Nokwazi Ndimande
Mrs. Nomzamo Kubhayi
Director: IT Projects
Mr. Thamie Ndimande